It is a great idea to built a practice website if you don’t already have one. When set up correctly, a website can bring you new patients, provide useful information for both new and existing patients, and support and enhance your practice branding. In addition to this, features such as online appointment bookings can save you time and money.
Seven advantages to having an optometry practice website
- A source of new patients
- Builds practice awareness and branding
- As a marketing tool to promote your practice and areas of interest
- It can save you money, and time
- A useful information source for patients
- Together with social media, it can help build a sense of community and serve as another way to communicate with patients
- It can provide an additional source of income
Because Trek Web Design is run by a web developer with an optometry background we really understand optometry practices and their website needs. We can also go beyond designing and help you write, edit and optimise optometry practice content.
I have a website for my optometry practice but it was made some time ago. When should I update it?
We recommend updating your website if any of the following apply:
- Your website is not mobile responsive (doesn’t adapt for mobile devices)
- It looks dated
- If you haven’t updated the information in years
- If you are not ranking well in search engine results
Where do I start?
View examples of Optometry Practice Websites here