Trek Web Design offers Genesis theme development and Genesis theme customisation for small to medium sized businesses. We can assist you with the basic set up, build a unique search engine optimised Genesis website, or anything in-between.
Option 1: Simple WordPress Website with SEO $1500
This package covers you for a complete and thorough setup of a professional WordPress website with a premium StudioPress (Genesis) theme including SEO, social media integration, widgets areas and more. This is a budget package and does not include significant design customisations. For fully flexible custom designs please see option 2 below.
Option 1 includes:
- Up to 8 pages (containing text based content and images provided by you), plus your blog page with one initial blog post (if required).
- Up to 20 images resized to suit the theme design & compressed for the web
- The Genesis framework and your choice of premium StudioPress theme (view your options here)
- Incorporation of your logo (using the logo file you provide to us. The size and placement of this will be determined by your chosen theme)
- Customisation of the theme colours and fonts to match your existing branding (or your choice of colours)
- Set up of up to 5 widgets in keeping with the theme layout and available widget options.
- Set up of navigation menu with links to each page and your blog if using
- Social media integration (social media icons and links to your social media accounts, widget integration if desired e.g set up of a widget area that displays your Instagram or Facebook feed)
- On-site SEO for all relevant pages (I will work with you to determine the best key phrases to initially target (one per page). Note that this SEO is designed to provide you with a solid starting point. SEO is an ongoing process and almost always requires significant analysis and adjustments over time in order to meet your goals). I will also provide you with tips for off-site SEO.
- Contact page setup with a contact form if required
- Twelve months of reliable, secure website hosting
- Set up of Google Analytics
- Set up of Google My Business page if required
- Set up of a caching plugin to optimise your site speed
- Set up of backup plugin & security plugins
- A one hour phone tutorial to show you how to use your site – WordPress enables you to edit text, add images, blog post and additional pages.
- You provide text, images and the domain name for your site (I purchase mine through Crazy Domains – a .com.au costs around $25 for two years – you don’t need to purchase the add-ons or hosting)
Option 2: A Unique, Custom Designed WordPress Theme
We can customise any Genesis StudioPress theme, or start from scratch to meet your requirements. Please contact me to discuss your project. I will then provide you with a detailed custom quote.
If you have the budget to go with this option I would highly recommend it! My custom built small business WordPress websites cost around $2500 on average, which represents amazing value – your website will be unique, and set up exactly as you want it to be. The majority of sites in my portfolio are custom designed.
Ongoing costs for all packages
- Website hosting, monitoring and updates: $350 per annum, payable after the first twelve months. This includes ongoing website management to ensure your plugins and themes remain up to date (older versions become an entry point for hackers), and that your website security is maintained.
If you have any questions or need some of the above explained in more detail please send me your best contact number via our contact form or email your queries to email@example.com