Trek Web Design offers Genesis theme development and Genesis theme customisation for small businesses. We can assist you with the basic set up, build a unique search engine optimised Genesis website, or anything in-between.
Package 1: WordPress Website Installation and Basic Setup of a Premium StudioPress Theme $450
This is a very basic package which gets your WordPress website at the stage where it is ready for you to add your text content and images and set up widgets and menus. The initial technical aspects have been taken care of so all you need to do is think about is your content. WordPress content management is not difficult, but if you are not into reading manuals I would highly recommend booking a phone tutorial so I can explain how it all works. This is an additional $50 for one hour.
Package 1 includes:
- Installation of WordPress
- The Genesis framework and your choice of premium StudioPress theme (view your options here)
- Installation and basic set up of your theme
- Six months of reliable Australian website hosting
- Installation and set up of a backup plugin, image compression plugin and security plugin
- Upload of your logo if desired (using the logo file you provide to us. The size and placement of this will be determined by your chosen theme)
- Customisation of the theme colours to match your existing branding (or your choice of colours)
- Navigation menu set up to display blog and/or sample page
- You provide the domain name for your site (I purchase mine through Crazy Domains – a .com.au costs around $25 for two years – you don’t need to purchase the add-ons or hosting)
Package 2: Simple WordPress Website $799
This is a budget package that provides you with a simple but fully functioning WordPress website. It suits a website that does not need a lot of features or SEO. If you decide that you need more, you can opt to upgrade to package 3 (during the project or within 4 weeks of completion) and just pay the difference.
Package 2 includes:
All the features of package 1 plus
- Set up of up to 5 pages (containing text based content provided by you) plus your blog with one blog post if provided. Text will uploaded as-is and not proofread or edited. You will be able to edit your content and add more pages yourself once the setup is complete.
- Up to 6 images resized to suit the theme design and uploaded within the 5 pages
- Set up of navigation menu with links to each page and your blog if using
- Contact page setup with a contact form if required
- A one hour phone tutorial to show you how to use your site
Package 3: Complete WordPress Website with SEO $999
This package covers you for a complete setup of your WordPress site with a premium StudioPress (Genesis) theme including SEO, social media integration, widgets areas and more.
Package 3 includes:
Everything in packages 1 & 2 plus
- On-site SEO for up to 5 pages (I will work with you to determine the best key phrases to initially target (one per page). Note that this SEO is designed to provide you with a solid starting point. SEO is an ongoing process and almost always requires significant analysis and adjustments over time in order to meet your goals). I will also provide you with tips for off-site SEO.
- Set up of Google Analytics
- Social media integration (social media icons and links to your social media accounts, widget integration if desired e.g set up of a widget area that displays your Instagram or Facebook feed)
- Set up of up to 5 widgets in keeping with the theme layout and available widget options. Does not include custom styling of the widgets.
- Addition of up to five call to action buttons in the content areas
- Set up of a caching plugin to optimise your site speed
Package 4: Larger WordPress Site Including SEO $1450
Everything in packages 1-3, with up to 10 pages and 15 images total, plus your blog page (if required). Includes on site SEO for all 10 pages.
Note that packages 1-4 do not include theme customisations (e.g. changes to the theme styles such as changing sizes of areas or features, layout changes, adding widget areas, styling of widgets). If you would like some aspects of your theme customised I can quote on this separately. I can also tailor packages to suit your individual project needs.
Option 5: A Unique, Custom Designed WordPress Theme
We can customise any Genesis StudioPress theme, or start from scratch to meet your requirements. Please contact me to discuss your project. I will then provide you with a detailed custom quote.
If you have the budget to go with this option I would highly recommend it! My custom built small business WordPress websites cost around $2500 on average, which represents amazing value – your website will be unique, and set up exactly as you want it to be. The majority of sites in my portfolio are custom designed.
Ongoing costs for all packages
- Website hosting, monitoring and updates: $320 per annum, payable after the first six months. This includes ongoing website management to ensure your plugins and themes remain up to date (older versions become an entry point for hackers), and that your website security is maintained.
If you have any questions or need some of the above explained in more detail please send me your best contact number via our contact form or email your queries to [email protected]